The new, completely waterproof, rugged, and super high powered RouterBOARD Metal. The serious outdoor wireless device!
Fully sealed, industrial design metal case, powered by RouterBOARD and RouterOS. high output power - to reach the last mile, in any conditions! It comes with L4 license, so you can attach your favorite 5Ghz antennna to use it as an AP, to make wireless point-to-point links or as a CPE- whatever you prefer!
It has a built-in N-male connector, and pole attachment points, so you can attach it to an antenna directly, or use a standard antenna cable. LED signal indicators make it easy to install and align.
Package contains Metal-5SHPn, mounting loops, PoE injector, power adapter
- RBMetal5SHPn-US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- RBMetal5SHPn (International) supports 5150MHz-5875MHz range (Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations).
Send purchase questions
- Support & Downloads
- Test results
|CPU core count
|CPU nominal frequency
|Size of RAM
|Tested ambient temperature
||-40°C to 70°C
|PoE in input Voltage
|Number of DC inputs
|Max power consumption
|Wireless 5 GHz Max data rate
|Wireless 5 GHz number of chains
|Wireless 5 GHz standards
|Wireless 5 GHz chip model
|Wireless 5 GHz generation
|10/100 Ethernet ports
|PCB temperature monitor
|5 GHz||Transmit (dBm)||Receive Sensitivity|
Selection guide for PtP linksOpen
Selection guide for PtMP linksOpen
RouterOS software manualOpen
High resolution images
Ethernet test results
|RBMetal5SHPn||AR7241 100M 1 port test|
|Mode||Configuration||1518 byte||512 byte||64 byte|
|Bridging||none (fast path)||8.1||98.6||23.5||96.3||148.0||75.8|
|Bridging||25 bridge filter rules||8.1||98.6||23.5||96.3||53.7||27.5|
|Routing||none (fast path)||8.1||98.6||23.5||96.3||148.0||75.8|
|Routing||25 simple queues||8.1||98.6||23.5||96.3||92.8||47.5|
|Routing||25 ip filter rules||8.1||98.6||23.5||96.3||37.5||19.2|
- All tests are done with Xena Networks specialized test equipment (XenaBay),and done according to RFC2544 (Xena2544)
- Max throughput is determined with 30+ second attempts with 0,1% packet loss tolerance in 64, 512, 1518 byte packet sizes
- Test results show device maximum performance, and are reached using mentioned hardware and software configuration, different configurations most likely will result in lower results